Racine Lutheran High School offers a valued education. The coursework
prepares them for their post-secondary journeys and careers.
Below is an overview of our academic offerings. For more detailed information, click HERE to access our course catalog.
- 13 Science classes including physics, earth science, astronomy, forensic science, genetics, microbiology, and technology and innovation
- 11 English classes including communication and literature
- 10 Social Studies classes including economics, GIS, psychology, and sociology
- 9 Mathematics classes
- 7 Art classes including sculpture, printmaking, theatre arts, and graphic design
- 7 Industrial Arts classes including computer aided drafting, woodcrafting, and home repair and maintenance
- 6 technology/business classes including web design/information architecture, and entrepreneurship
- 5 P.E. classes including health, fitness, and lifetime activities
- 4 Theology classes
- 4 Spanish classes for all levels
- 5 Music classes plus numerous extracurricular music offerings including handbells, chamber choir, brass choir, and jazz band.
- Advanced Placement Classes (eligible for college credit)
- AP Biology
- AP Calculus
- AP English Literature and Composition
- AP United States History
- Dual-credit College Partnership
- Concordia Promise with Concordia University Wisconsin – only $50 per credit
- UW-Oshkosh – 4 credits – Biology 105 – Biology Concepts Unity
- Gateway Technical College – Criminal Justice, CNC operator, Welding Academy, IT Analytics, Smart Manufacturing Academy, CNA/Nursing Assistant Certification, and more.
- Grand Canyon University and Milwaukee School of Engineering – multiple dual-credit offerings.
Contact our Admissions Office at 262.637.6538 or by email to learn how your child can receive an outstanding valued education.