Greetings Racine Lutheran High School Families!
Here are some of the forms you may need to retrieve during the school year. Athletic forms are in the Athletics section of this site, and the Weekly News can be accessed through School News.
If you don’t see what you need, please contact the Main Office at 262.637.6538. Thank you!
Preplanned Absence Form
2019-2020 Acceptable Use Policy & Media Release
2019-2020 Agenda – Student and Athletic Handbook
2019-2020 Asbestos Report
2019-2020 Athletics information sheet
2019-2020 DPI Household Income Form
2019-2020 Dress Code
2019-2020 Family Service Hours Log
2019-2020 Greetings from RLHS
2019-2020 Immunization form
2019-2020 Medication Request Form for Parents
2019-2020 School Supply List
2019-2020 Sophomore World History Field Trip Form
2019-2020 Student Data Sheet
2019-2020 Yearbook Order Form
Lunch Payment Information
Families can pay for meals in advance via cash or check at school or electronic payment via your PowerSchool account. If your family has more than one student, the family account is shared between the students.
To make an online payment to your account:
- Login to your PowerSchool account.
- Select the Food Service Account logo at the bottom of the navigation column, on the left.
- Set up your account and follow the instructions.
- Student selects food and proceeds to checkout.
- Student enters a new unique LUNCH ID number on a keypad.
- The total amount due for that meal is subtracted from the family account or paid with cash at the time. If the student is paying cash, there is an option to leave the change on the account or receive the difference back.
- PowerSchool e-check payment, $1 fee up to $100 payment to account.
- PowerSchool credit card payment, $2.75 fee up to $100 payment to account.
- In school
- Drop box by office, funds processed at 8 a.m.
- Cash or paper check on the account.
- Cash in the line at time of purchase.
In the cafeteria:
Food is available only during breakfast and lunch periods. Many à la carte options are available during breakfast and lunch with prices ranging from 25¢ to $2.25. The cost of lunch remains at $2.75 for hot lunch and 25¢ for milk. On Friday, pizza and breadsticks from Pizza Hut or Dominoes are available at a price to be determined.
If you need assistance with your lunch account, please call the Main Office at 262.637.6538.
Thank you for being part of Racine Lutheran High School! It’s a great year to be a Crusader!