Welcome to the Racine Lutheran-Prairie Baseball Webpage
Racine Lutheran’s baseball program is operated as a co-op with The Prairie School. The two schools joined forces in 2002, and since then, Lutheran-Prairie Baseball has become one of the most successful co-op programs in the state. Our home games are usually at Horlick Field (JV at Lockwood Park) and practice is primarily at Prairie.
If you did not sign up in the fall but plan to play this spring, please send an email to Coach Wilson so you can receive an informational handout and be placed on the team email/phone list. Include your cell phone number.
Important 2019 Dates
- Open-gym hitting at the Gallo Center continues on Sundays from 6-7:30 p.m. Sessions will continue until March 10.
- March 11: First practice date for pitchers and catchers, 5:15-6:45 at the Prairie Fieldhouse. All players (JV and Varsity) interested in pitching and/or catching should attend. Practices continue through Friday, March 15.
- March 18: First full-team practice, 5:15-7:00 p.m. at the Prairie Fieldhouse.
- March 29: First Varsity and JV games.
- Important!!! Please note that we practice (and have games) during both schools’ spring breaks, and varsity/JV evaluations are March 18-21. Players are expected to attend all practices during spring break. Missing practices during this time may affect team placement and will affect playing time.