Proud of our Crusaders! Thank you to our coaches, families, supporters and fans!
The Crusader Football team has advanced to the Division 6 State Championship at 1 p.m. this Thursday at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison. We are proud of our boys, and we are looking forward to some great fan support as they look to take home the gold ball!
Some important information as it pertains to spectators and the schedule for the week:
- There will be no school on Thursday as we hope for the student body and fans to show great support for our team. We will have a 1-8 period day Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- The girls basketball game previously scheduled for Thursday has been rescheduled for Saturday, November 17, at Racine Lutheran. Both boys and girls practice schedules will be changing throughout the week. Please consult the school calendar for updates.
- Tickets for the football game will be available for purchase at the school Monday through Wednesday during regular office hours until 3:15 p.m. Tickets are general admission and are $8 each. Tickets will also be available at the box office at Camp Randall Stadium as well as on the WIAA website. Tickets for the Division 6 game will not be honored earlier than one hour before game time (12 noon).
- State championship t-shirts and hoodies will be available for purchase as soon as they are printed. Prices are $10 per shirt and $25 per hoodie and will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- A community pep rally will be held on Wednesday evening at 7 p.m. in the gym. Tickets and apparel will be available during the pep rally as well.
- A fan bus will depart from RLHS at 9:30 a.m. Cost to ride is $10. You must sign up and pay by noon Wednesday.
- Band members and cheerleaders will be riding the bus as well for no charge and will receive free admission to the game.
- Parking: In Madison, no parking will be allowed on Monroe Street during the state tournament. Vehicles will be towed. No hassle parking is available–park at the Alliant Energy Center for $7 per vehicle. Ride the Kobussen bus shuttle to Camp Randall Stadium for $5 round trip and $3 one way. The shuttle runs every 20 minutes and will drop off and pick up in front of the ticket office on Monroe Street.
- Items that are prohibited at Camp Randall Stadium:
Bags larger than 8.5” by 11” including backpacks
Outside food or beverages
Containers of any sort
Strollers or baby carriers
Laptops or video recorders
Face Paint and Body Paint
Let’s be strong, positive supporters as we have been all season long and help our boys bring back the state title!
Hello All –
We hope you had a wonderful long weekend!
The Racine Lutheran High School Ladies’ Guild invites the community to its 65th annual Harvest Fair on Saturday, Nov. 3, from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. at 251 Luedtke Avenue.
Browse more than 30 booths offering homemade bakery, homegrown fresh vegetables and fruit, pickles, jams, home-canned goods, caramel apples, handmade crafts, and needlecrafts. Explore booths filled with antiques, collectibles, toys, dolls, jewelry, handbags, linens, books, holiday decorations, household helpers, knitted and crocheted items, sports memorabilia and a variety of unique gifts. New things or old things, handmade or recycled, the Harvest Fair offers something for everyone.
Plan to eat at the lunch bar which will serve delicious soups, salads, sandwiches and desserts. Enjoy coffee and a slice of homemade pie with friends while listening to the continuous live music of “Inkapirka.” Bring the family for great food and shopping fun.
Donations of any of the above items are gladly accepted at the school until Friday, Nov. 2.
Admission and parking are free, plus the school is handicapped accessible and strollers are welcome.