Racine Lutheran High School provides high-quality, private Christian education at Racine’s most competitive tuition rate. Please contact Admissions Director Susie Drummond at 262.637.6538 or by email for tuition information.
Then, ask about our many opportunities for tuition assistance:
- The school provides tuition assistance to more than 55% of our students.
- Qualifying students can apply for merit-based scholarships and/or need-based financial aid programs.
- All families that are active members at one of Racine Lutheran’s Association congregations are eligible for a significant annual grant.
- Christian education grants, multiple-student discounts, and payment plans are also available. Families use FACTS to complete need-based financial assistance applications and payment plans. https://online.factsmgt.com/
- RLHS Scholarships are awarded to incoming students who have exhibited outstanding abilities and talents in academic achievement. Many areas of classroom studies and leadership are considered.
- Parents with a child in a private school are able to receive a tax deduction for tuition.
Give your child the lifelong gift of Christian education. It is the best investment in your portfolio!
Financial programs to benefit your family:
- 2023 Christian Education Commitment Grant – PDF
- 2023 Church Membership Form – PDF
- 2023 Financial Aid Application – PDF
- 2023 RLHS Scholarship Application – PDF
Racine Parental Choice Program – School Choice Vouchers:
Parents and guardians enrolling students for the Choice program should direct any questions to Susie Drummond at 262.637.6538 or sdrummond@RacineLutheran.org. Thank you!