Racine Lutheran High School Fast Facts
- Established in 1944
- 25.5 credits required
- 95+% go on to college, technical school or military
- 11:1 student-teacher ratio for personal attention
- Class of 2021 was awarded more than $4.1 million in scholarships
- AP Courses in English, Social Studies, Math and Science
- Dual-credit and post-secondary partnerships with numerous colleges and universities.
- UW-Oshkosh – dual-credit program
- Weekly all-school Chapel, daily devotions, theology courses, Bible study
- Operated by an association of Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod congregations.
- Industrial Arts program
- Fine arts, drama and music programs
- Athletic program
- Colors: Purple and Gold
- Team Name: Crusaders
- AdvancEd Accreditation – North Central Association of Schools
- School day hours – 7:20 a.m. until 2:28 p.m.
Sample college choices by recent graduates: Concordia Universities – Wisconsin, Chicago and Nebraska; Wisconsin Lutheran College; Drake University; Trinity Christian University; University of Wisconsin – Madison, LaCrosse, Stevens Point, Oshkosh, Platteville, Parkside and Whitewater; Marquette University; Carthage College; Carroll University and many more…
School Report Card and Educational Options
Links to the Department of Public Instruction website are available through our website under the Academics tab.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Racine Lutheran High School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.