Racine Lutheran High School provides high-quality, private Christian education at Racine’s most competitive tuition rate. Please contact the Admissions Office at 262.637.6538 or byemail;for tuition information.
Then, ask about our many opportunities for tuition assistance:
- The school provides tuition assistance to more than 75% of our students.
- Qualifying students can apply for merit-based scholarships and/or need-based financial aid programs.
- All families that are active members at one of Racine Lutheran’s Association congregations are eligible for a significant annual grant.
- Christian education grants, multiple-student discounts, and payment plans are also available. Families use FACTS to complete need-based financial assistance applications and payment plans. https://online.factsmgt.com/
- RLHS Scholarships are awarded to incoming students who have exhibited outstanding abilities and talents in academic achievement. Many areas of classroom studies and leadership are considered.
- Parents with a child in a private school are able to receive a tax deduction for tuition.
Give your child the lifelong gift of a valued, Christian education. It is the best investment in your portfolio!
Financial programs to benefit your family:
- 2028 Christian Education Commitment Grant
- 2028 Church Membership Form
- 2028 Financial Aid Application
- 2028 RLHS Scholarship Application
Thank you for your interest in Racine Lutheran High School!
The Racine Parental Choice Program (RPCP) application process for the 2024-2025 school year opens on February 1.
- Families who want to apply for a voucher through the Racine Parental Choice Program (RPCP) should complete an online application. The online application must be completed if you are new to vouchers or if you are continuing in the program. You will choose Lutheran High School Association of Racine/Racine Lutheran High School.
- Families are responsible for providing income and/or residency documentation to the school.
You may mail or email your documents, or contact the Admissions Office for a personal appointment. admissions@RacineLutheran.org or 262.637.6538. Appointments are required.
- Print out required documents.
- Note your child’s name within the mailing.
- Allow ample time and mail to:
Racine Lutheran High School
251 Luedtke Ave.
Racine, WI 53405
- Put your child’s name on the subject line.
- Attach your documents as PDFs.
- Send to: admissions@RacineLutheran.org.
- If you have any questions as you navigate the online application, please call us at 262.637.6538. It can be confusing, especially for first-time applicants. If you are uncertain about what to click, stop and ask before making a mistake.
The monthly RPCP open enrollment periods typically run from the 1st through the 20th of each month. Please do not wait until the last day, as it does not give us time to address concerns. Materials must be in our possession by the deadline.
Note: The RPCP voucher process is separate from the RLHS academic/enrollment process, and both need to be completed.
If you do not meet RPCP eligibility guidelines, please consider applying for need-based financial assistance.